My mom spends a lot of time in our office in front of the computer. She has back problems, and she has often complained. She has used all kinds of pillows, but I was very excited to surrender this QiPillow to her for my review. Okay, I used it, too, but she has been the primary user. She is the one who needs the extra support.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps improve sitting posture and comfort
- Helps maintain better lumbar curvature
- Helps reduce low back aches and pains while sitting
- Helps rest better while sitting
- Improve spinal alignment
- Relieve back stiffness, back pain & back fatigue
- Helps users to combat the health hazards of sitting in sofas & beds
- Never collapses under any body weight
- Support automatically goes where it’s needed
So how does it work? This product (which is manufactured in Canada) has a covering of micro-suede, and you have to follow the instructions to get to the inner portion of the pillow. When this first arrived, I would have been completely lost without the instructions because it did not look like a pillow. The inner portion of the pillow is easily inflatable to the desired consistency. I blew a little air into it, and I let my mom try it. She said there was too much air in it, so I did it again. And then it was perfect!
She has an office chair similar to the picture above, and this pillow has stayed in place and truly helped her back. While she would not want this pillow in her regular recliner (the pillow is not meant for reclining–I concur because I tried it in my recliner), it is perfect for her office chair.
About QiPillow’s inventor
– Patrick Lee, a Human Spinal Biomechanics Researcher, and founder of an international company that manufactures medical devices. Trained in Switzerland and Germany. Lived and worked in 6 countries on 3 continents.
Wondering where you can buy this? Check out qvc and amazon. And be sure to follow the company on facebook–they will gladly direct you to a retailer!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.