I am so grateful when I get the chance to review wonderful items in exchange for my honest opinion. And Smiley360 provided me with a wonderful product. All I need to do is give my honest opinion, and you will read that in this post.
I cook with olive oil almost every day, and I know that quality olive oil can “make or break” a dinner. I had never heard of Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but I was glad to get the chance to try it out. Here is what I found out about this great oil.
- They only use the finest olives for this oil.
- They produce the oil by cold-pressing–the old way of doing things.
- It is low in acidity, and the taste is robust.
Here is what I noticed when cooking with Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- The color was much darker than the cheap olive oil I generally use.
- It is perfect in every way I have used it–frying, sautéing, making dressings, roasting vegetables.
- It is much thicker and looks more appetizing than most olive oils I have used in the past.
This has been the only olive oil I have used since it arrived a couple of weeks ago. I especially like pan-frying with this incredible oil. The browning of the food is incredibly appealing, and the flavor is amazing. I think my family and I are so spoiled that this may have to become our preferred olive oil!
For more information, be sure to find out more about the product here.
For some cooking inspiration, visit the Pompeian Recipe Page
“Like” Pompeian on Facebook for a $1.00 off coupon on any Pompeian Olive Oil & the latest news.
I was sent a free product from smiley360 in exchange for my honest review. I was not financially compensated in any way, and all opinions are 100 percent mine.Interested in subscribing to all my site's updates? Subscribe below!