When it comes to taking a shower, I have enjoyed using body scrubs off and on for several years. My problem is that I can’t seem to find one that I really like that works well on my skin. My skin tends to dry out pretty easily in the shower. I don’t struggle with skin allergens, but I do find that products that are too harsh or not full of the best ingredients, my skin tends to itch–sometimes almost unbearably. So I have not used a body scrub for quite some time.
I have heard of Tree Hut, and I have heard of Sugar Scrubs, but I have never tired either. I jumped at the chance to try this product, and from the first moment I opened it, I was hooked. The smell alone was enough to drive me wild!
I am grateful that the company has given me permission to copy the ingredient list because I now know why this stuff is so great!
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Mango Puree: packed with vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants, prevent drying of the skin and formation of wrinkles, healing and protective
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Not tested on animals
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.Interested in subscribing to all my site's updates? Subscribe below!