I went searching for some great blogger opportunities, and I found some awesome stuff. So I am going to post about all of them in this one blog post. Here goes:
This is an awesome, all-free blogger opportunity. All you need to do is sign up here. I love no-cost blogger opportunities. Maybe I’ll do one of those someday. I know how successful they are. And what blogger could not use a few more likes on facebook? These blog hops do work, so be sure to sign up.
Moving on to another fantastic event where cost is purely optional. Blogger sign ups are now open for the Made in America 4th of July Giveaway Event! Mimi from Woven By Words and Courtney from Joy Of Momma Joyner are excited to bring a FUN, new event celebrating The 4th Of July, called Made In America. This event will run from 12:01am EST Wednesday, July 4, 2012 through 11:59pm EST Wednesday, July 18, 2012.
All you need to do is get together a $25 prize package–all packages should be American Made! We are proud to be Americans, right? The button also needs to be on your sidebar, so go to the above link to get it. Participation is free unless you would like to participate in the Grand Prize cash giveaway. That will cost you $5 to the e-mail address indicated on the sign up post. In exchange for that, you can pick two social media entry options. Then you fill out the form on the sign up page.
The giveaway hop will begin on May 14, 2012 at 12:01am EST and will end on May 27, 2012 at 11:59pm EST (Important: All posts not up by 9am EST on May 14th will be marked as *No giveaway yet* on the linky, if posts are not up by 12pm EST your blog will be removed from the linky)
* All participants must have a giveaway specifically for this event that runs the duration of the event
* All participants must find their own sponsor(s) and host the giveaway on their own blog. You may sponsor your own giveaway if you wish
* The prize/prize package should have a minimum value of $25.. We would love for your prizes to be swim/beach-themed but it’s not a requirement
– flip flops, sunglasses
* Display the linky in your post to encourage hopping
* All participants must abide by FTC and Facebook rules and regulations
* Please limit the mandatory entries to only 1 or 2.. No limit on extra entries
* Most importantly.. Have fun and try to win a few prizes for yourself as well!!
- Grab the button and post it in a prominent place on your blog (preferably in your sidebar).
- Sign up with your Blog Name on the linky with an accurate email address that you check often.
- Secure sponsors that fit the theme of the event (Must be Green / Natural / Eco-friendly / Sustainable and be a good gift for Mother’s Day).
- Host a giveaway posted on your blog that totals at least $20 for one winner. You may offer multiple prize packages as long as each package is valued at $20 or more. If you have multiple prizes, there must be one main post for this giveaway. The giveaway must run for the duration of this event.
- Include a Green Your Mom Event Button in your giveaway post to identify the giveaway as being a part of this hop.
- Include a few sentences about the event and the hosts in your main post (the post must contain links to the hosts sites).
- Include the linky that we will provide later within your giveaway post so your readers can easily hop to the other giveaways.
- Choose your winner within 48 hours of the event closing and announce the winner on your blog (on the Rafflecopter form is fine).