I happen to belong to the children’s book of the month club. They are a wonderful company, and I love the fact that once you meet the requirements of your membership, you never have to order again! The only problem is that their books have gotten better!! So I often can’t turn them down.
In November, I got a call from them, and I accidentally ordered a book we already had. I know I could have sent it back, but I was also given a free book as a result, so I figured I would keep it and offer it to my readers. Which I am now doing.
These are the two books, and here is the link on the children’s book of the month club site. These books have lots of pictures and stickers. My daughter was so excited to get these books on Christmas. They are quite interactive and entertaining. If your child(ren) enjoy animals, these are the books for them!
Ready to win? This giveaway will end February 20 at 9 P.M. Pacific Time. Please make sure your e-mail is in your comment or visible in your profile. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Become or state that your a follower of this blog via google friend connect.
2. Become my facebook friend. Be sure to leave your user name.
3. Like my new facebook page. Leave your user name. (2 entries)
4. Post my button on your blog. Please leave the url so I can check it out. (5 entries)
5. Subscribe via e-mail and/or RSS. (1 entry for each)
6. Share this giveaway any way you like. Please leave any applicable links. You may do this once a day per method.
7. Enter my Mary Kay giveaway that ends 2/2. (5 entries)
And the unlimited entry!
What is a favorite book from childhood or one of your child’s current favorites? Please state the name of the book and the author. I am always looking for good reads for my daughter!