I’m killing two birds with one stone. Two challenges in one post. So here goes.
I made the decision that I would go through our pantry and list about 5-6 things I wanted to use up this week. I just can’t get too overwhelmed or I’ll stop the challenge altogether. So here we go.
I will be using:
1. prepared sugar-free chocolate pudding
2. can of golden mushroom soup
3. bottle of gourmet sauce
4. cream cheese
5. bottle of honey mustard dressing
6. tater tots
So what I did was look specifically online for easy recipes using these. And sure enough, here is what I found.
1. Chocolate cream cheese dessert
(The recipe is the third one down, I think.)
2. Campbell’s Golden Mushroom Pork Chops
(I might make this tomorrow.)
3. Yoshida’s Gourmet Chicken
(We have had an almost empty bottle of this in the fridge for too long!)
4. Holiday Beef Roast
(So what if the holidays are over? I could make this for MLK day on Monday!)
5. Healthier Tater Tot Casserole
(Isn’t it nice to know that tater tots are not completely unhealthy?)
Okay, so there we go. I’ll let you know how everything goes this week!Interested in subscribing to all my site's updates? Subscribe below!