2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie?
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children?
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson’s assertion, “‘Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?”
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited.
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself?
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours?
10. Are you a crafty person?
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food?
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.